Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Review of Peel-And-Stick Vinyl Tile Squares

Originally submitted at Brylane Home

The quick and easy way to transform dingy cement, wood, linoleum and vinyl floors, adding rich texture and color.  Twenty 12" square tiles cover 20 sq. ft.; trim to fit. Spot clean and vacuum.
Vinyl Tile Squares -
High-gloss, no-wax finish for years of carefree service...


WONDERFUL

By Get it done while baby naps from Tampa, FL on 11/17/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Dries Quickly, Easy To Clean, Great Material, Attractive Design, Easy to Install, Wonderful Value

Best Uses: Bathroom

Describe Yourself: Beginner

I was SO very nervous to order this product. It was the most inexpensive one I could find anywhere (online and around town) but I took a chance on it... WONDERFUL. I "installed" it in my hall bathroom in one afternoon while my son took a nap(1hour) The material was a good weight and is the perfect thickness..easy to work with, cuts with a good pair of scissors. I placed these peel and stick tiles on top of our terrazzo bathroom floors. Looks GREAT feels GREAT! Went from NERVOUS BEGINNER to HAPPY DO IT YOURSELF MOM!!! Great deal.

thumbnail

Tags: Picture of Product, Made with Product, Using Product

(legalese)

2 comments:

  1. yay for productive nap times! i feel so refreshed and motivated when I get things done when mads is napping!

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! i saw that you posted on mod mamas blog about where to find the babypantz legwarmers. my name is diana, and i make them. my shop link is dianapantz.etsy.com.
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete